[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK incorrect handle when use domain

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 6 12:39:11 CET 2011

First, as a note - opensips is doing what the config file tells to do.

Second, ACK is a sequential requests and RFC defines different routing
algs for initial and sequential requests.

I suggest you to follow this webinar where the SIP routing is explained:
       http://www.opensips.org/Resources/Webinars#toc11