[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b refer scenario

a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru
Wed Jan 5 18:09:08 CET 2011

Uh yes, I was completely inattentive while reading the
tutorail..

So, there is no other way that call
b2b_init_request("refer") on each first INVITE to catch
potential REFER request?..

Also, I need to call top hiding scenario on certain
INVITEs. Is it possible to call 2 b2b_init_request at one
time (top hiding + refer)? Or I should make 2 B2B
transactions - first for potential REFER and second for
'my' INVITEs? Last case doesn't look good...