[OpenSIPS-Users] Can't get more than 5calls/sec?

chris chris at ghosttelecom.com
Mon Feb 21 15:06:16 CET 2011

Hi,

I assume you mean increase the log level above 3 when you say increase the verbosity?

I am using a completely internal test rig on a LAN.

Running the Sipp instances back to back I can create whatever call rates I like but as soon as I introduce opensips it dies after 5cps.

Have cut the cfg file down to a bare minimum just to route the calls with rr with little difference.

Thanks

Chris