[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence for routing logic

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:50:56 CET 2011

Il 16/02/11 18.34, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:
> Hi Carlo,
>
> Such powerful feature would deserve some module of its own. Routing
> based on end-user provided preferences using presence is something
> fresh and cool nobody has tried it before.  Make something that uses
> published presence and xcap policy in a meaningful way for the end-user!

Hi Adrian,

happy that you share my idea :)
I think this feature will be interesting and we want to implement in the
best way. An UC system with end-user provided preferences and the
one-number reach (in italy we have a "nomadic" number - prefix 55) is
really cool and flexible.
As I said to Anca, an interesting way could be a function that check the
presence status directly from the xcap server. Is this a feasible
solution? What could be the changes needed?

Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio