[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence for routing logic

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Feb 16 18:34:45 CET 2011

Hi Carlo,

Such powerful feature would deserve some module of its own. Routing based on end-user provided preferences using presence is something fresh and cool nobody has tried it before.  Make something that uses published presence and xcap policy in a meaningful way for the end-user!

We will help you if want to implement such feature if something is missing on the server side.

Regards,
Adrian