[OpenSIPS-Users] Change in SDP/RTP routing with Opensips 1.4 and 1.6

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Feb 8 22:31:59 CET 2011

You din't posted a proper SIP capture (no UDP src/dst IP for your
packets), but it seems that you are having a firewall issue.  Just add
an xlog into your opensips server and see that you will have no
entries in syslog.
The INVITE that is sent out is having the same "Max-Forwards" counter
and you have a second Via with exactly the same branch parameter.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas