[OpenSIPS-Users] How to use PDT Module (real-world example?)

Quinn Ebert sysadmin at tbrn.net
Fri Feb 4 14:17:19 CET 2011

Greetings,

I've been working with a provider on a Kamailio-based project for some
time.  We really need to be able to switch traffic to an outgoing SIP
provider (who does not require more than IP-based authorization).  Using
the PDT module appears to be the preferred way of doing this.  Could
somebody please provide me a working example (based upon the 3.1.x
config's defaults) which shows me where calls to prefix2domain need to
go in order to route these calls properly?  I'm having a hard time
figuring where these need to go, as wherever I've put them so far, they
fall through to the end of the routing chain (without hitting on SIPOUT
or RELAY).

Thanks in-advance for any help you can give!

--
David Quinn Ebert,  N.C.N.A.