[OpenSIPS-Users] Reseting the phones to register

Vallimamod ABDULLAH vallimamod.abdullah at imtelecom.fr
Fri Feb 4 11:46:36 CET 2011

Hello,

On Feb 4, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> [...]
> And the server is responsible for keeping the registrations and not
> loosing them when restarting.
> [...]

Just a related question: what about the nat binding ?
Does the nathelper module keep sending the keep-alive message for natted phones after restart ?

I have noticed that sometime phones behind nat are not able to receive incoming calls or presence notifications upon server restart but I did not have time to look at it yet.

Regards,
Vallimamod Abdullah
.