[OpenSIPS-Users] Permissions module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 2 13:33:12 CET 2011

Hi Anton,

It seams that variables are not supported for this function params. More
or less as this functions are not so used in the late time (the idea of
using files for data provisioning is deprecated).

You have two options:
    - use dialplan module to set rules for checking the allowance (see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialplan.html#id249065
1.4.1.3).
    - open a feature request to see if variable support  can be added.