[OpenSIPS-Users] My OpenSIPS apparently ignoring 100s

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 2 13:20:13 CET 2011

Hi Jock,

Jock McKechnie wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> I apologise in advance for this one. I _know_ I screwed it up, but I
> just cannot see how. I'm sure it's something blazingly obvious, but I
> just cannot find it and it's driving me nuts.
>
> I've written an OpenSIPS config that uses an external perl 'helper' to
> do an LCR lookup (it incorporates a bunch more things that the
> built-in OpenSIPS LCR can't do, elsewise I'd use it),
Have you looked at Dynamic Routing module (a more powerful LCR) -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/drouting.html

> I've rewritten the configuration several times over, and somewhere
> along the way I've borked it, I guess. When the system receives a call
> it'll do the LCR lookup, find a route, and sends the call out to that
> route.
> The gateway it sends the call to responds with a '100 Trying'.... and
> then a second later OpenSIPS sends the INVITE again, and gets another
> '100 Trying'. And then a second later, OpenSIPS sends the INVITE
> again, etc. Even when the call comes up, sometimes OpenSIPS isn't
> "seeing" the '200 OK' and continues sending INVITES until it times out
> the call.

Set debug=6, make a call, and post the output somewhere - most probably
the replies from GW are not matching the INVITE transaction....but let's
see what the logs say. (attaching a SIP capture of the call will help)

> I've pasted the whole config here - I hate to gobsmack people with the
> inanity and insanity of the config, remember it is in development, but
> I think I really need to show 'everything' to have someone work out
> what the heck I'm doing wrong here.
>
> Config:
> http://pastebin.com/bqy9P9bt
looks ok on a first look.