[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing OpenSIPS on Red Hat

Nicholas Papadakos panic at umbrela.org
Tue Feb 1 13:40:08 CET 2011

I don't have anything against Debian but I think Centos or RH would be more
suitable to the task if they were properly supported.

I don't know but I always have a feeling of being safer using those
platforms for my mission critical applications J

And opensips certainly falls into that category.

I do believe there should be more attention to those flavors as they are
more often found on corporate datacenters than debian and sysadmins are more
confortable supporting them.

Regards,

Nicholas Papadakos