[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK never reach UAS

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Dec 30 17:44:32 CET 2011

Hello,

This is probably because your UAC does not send the Route headers. Can
you confirm that the ACK that reaches OpenSIPS does not have any Route
headers ?

As Jose said, you first have to instruct SIPP to first save the
Record-Route headers, by having rrs="true" on your 200 Ok.
Second, you must tell SIPP to use them.  The ACK first line should be

     ACK [next_url] SIP/2.0

And also make sure you insert in the headers of the message the routes
tag like
     [routes]

Recheck Jose's email for a perfect example of an SIPP ACK.

If you still can't fix the issue after doing all of the above, post your
SIPP script and a SIP trace.

Regards,
Vlad

Pe 12/29/2011 2:08 PM, M.Abdulaziz a scris: