[OpenSIPS-Users] Reboot phone with notify?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Dec 28 17:02:28 CET 2011

The bottom idea is that you need to send a custom NOTIFY to the phone,
in order to restart (the ctl function has a builtin functionality for
the cisco-like phone).

So, you can directly use the MI function from TM to fire a NOTIFY
request  (via t_uac_dlg command) :
     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.7.x/tm.html#id294568

Pass as parameters to the function:
     NOTIFY
     SIP_RURI_TO_POINT_TO PHONE
     SIP_URI_TO_POINT_TO_OPENSIPS
     .
     "From:xxxxxxx \r\nTo: xxxxxx \r\nCustom-hdr: xxxxx \r\n"

You can use the "opensipsctl fifo " to fire a custom MI command