[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA + RTPproxy + Asterisk direct media

Lee Archer Lee.Archer at thebigword.com
Wed Dec 28 11:26:34 CET 2011

Hi all, I wonder if someone can help me.  I have a system where I use the B2B module and RTPproxy for inbound calls but once answered the call might jump between Asterisk servers depending on what service is required.  I would like to use the Asterisk direct media option for SIP calls but when enabled the server is trying to talk to the SIP providers RTP gateway instead of my RTPproxy instance.  I've made changes to the RTPproxy configuration but I'm wondering if anyone else uses direct media with RTPproxy and can point me in the right direction config wise.

Thanks

Lee

thebigword Holdings Limited. Registered Office: Link Up House, Ring Road, Lower Wortley, Leeds, UK, LS12 6AB. Registered in England & Wales No. 05551907