[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-CP Dialplan Add Failure

Trevor Francis trevor.francis at tgrahamcapital.com
Mon Dec 19 23:45:14 CET 2011

Whenever I add a dialplan entry in Opensips-CP the following occurs:

First dial plan enters correctly.
Second dialplan removes all of the expressions and leaves them blank. I also get an error:

mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, object given in /var/www/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/dialplan/dialplan.php on line 289
undefined index: dialplan_id in /var/www/opensips-cp/web/tools/system/dialplan/template/dialplan.main.php on line 28,

All other modules work correctly.

Trevor Francis
trevor.francis at tgrahamcapital.com
+1 (405) 757-7620