[OpenSIPS-Users] Totally Stunned about this No Audio Going Out

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 05:16:56 CET 2011

Hi,
I can imagine the gravity of the task you're stuck at. Can you take a sip
trace, open it up in wireshark and see the SDPs which are exchanged between
the two ends from OpenSIPS server. I'm pretty sure that if
you didn't change anything then it must be the network/NAT changes which
 resulted in no-audio at all.
All I can imagine is that the two end points.. i.e Asterisk and Phone both
trying to send Audio to Private subnet of other side thereby resulting in
no-audio at all.

If your one end point had a public IP negotiated in SDP then you can expect
at least one-way audio.

Take a SIP trace and reply here, maybe some other expert could comment then
too.

Regards,
Sammy.