[OpenSIPS-Users] how does OpenSIPS manage 183's message??

dpa denis7979 at mail.ru
Thu Dec 15 14:47:39 CET 2011

As I understand you use uac_replace_to() function to change TO header, and as I can see from debug you have "restore_mode" parameter (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/uac.html#id249076) in UAC module which was established to value 3 (or not established at all). So Opensips restores TO URI to initial value.