[OpenSIPS-Users] determining interstate or intrastate

Kpirlo kpirlo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:51:59 CET 2011

Hey guys,
  I was wondering what the best way to determine if an incoming call is
interstate or intrastate within opensips.
I would normally create a key value hash of all areacodes: "areacode" ->
"state" and so i could determine the ANI state and Dnis states quickly and
then compare ani state to dnis state.
However, i dont see that opensips can do custom hash variables. Is there
some other way to do this in native opensips code, or should i use
something like the perl module and call a function in perl to return inter
or intra?

Thanks in advance,

Kent