[OpenSIPS-Users] Will Opensip2 support epoll ET?

dongwflj dongwflj at 163.com
Mon Dec 5 04:16:46 CET 2011

Hi:
I am learning opensip2, it seems currently no support for epoll ET, will we support it in future?
If we use ET, two TCP sip messages come to server, I think one worker thread should read all but till EAGAIN, but during the worker thread is reading, another new packet coming on the same connection, that will trigger another worker thread start to read buffer, will it cause the 2 worker thread read wrong data? How can we solve this kind of problem? Thanks!