[OpenSIPS-Users] cdr accounting on opensips restart

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:53:29 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,
The exact version used is 1.7.1 stable release compiled from src. Output of
opensips -V is:
version: opensips 1.7.1-notls (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
svnrevision: unknown
@(#) $Id: main.c 8537 2011-11-08 17:02:11Z bogdan_iancu $
main.c compiled on 16:59:52 Dec  1 2011 with gcc 4.4.5

The CDR does not survive a restart. Anything else to be enabled or added in
the script or to be looked at?
Thanks,

--- Jayesh