[OpenSIPS-Users] About SIP Traffic

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 1 21:34:18 CET 2011

Hi Duane,

No, siptrace cannot provide data about how much bandwidth is used - of
course, for the SIP signaling you can simply sum the size of the
packages, but not really the best method.

But if ti goes to RTP, that is really impossible to say, as opensips
will never know what are the used codecs, so you cannot estimate the RTP
bandwidth.