[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS start failed

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Wed Aug 31 14:30:31 CEST 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 5:59 AM, Abhishek Jain <cooljain007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, I am getting following error in starting Opensips . Initially it was
> working fine but when i installed OpenSips-cp and did some changes in config
> file. But after making so many changes i am confused what i did and how to
> revert back :(

If every single module load fails, you may want to check the mpath and be
sure it's right.

You can look for typical modules like tm.so and sl.so if you arn't sure what
your mpath should be. Depending on your distro, this method my vary.. For
example:

root at opensips1:~# locate tm.so
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/modules/tm.so

So I know my mpath is /usr/local/lib64/opensips/modules

-Brett