[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:db_postgres:db_postgres_convert_rows: no private memory left

Ryan Revels ryan at revelous.net
Thu Aug 25 17:03:30 CEST 2011

Vlad,

I'm using a recent svn branch from 1.6 (maybe a few days old).
Here are the modules I'm loading:
cfgutils
uac
db_postgres
signaling
sl
tm
rr
maxfwd
textops
mi_fifo
uri
acc
dialog
avpops
drouting
permissions
dispatcher

Is there something I could look for to see why a dst_uri may not be freed?
I'm guessing it's related to the dispatcher module?

Thanks,
Ryan