[OpenSIPS-Users] Not enough free memory, will atempt defragmenation

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:55:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your response. Right now PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE  is 8*1024*1024
and i have 33 users online using presence(it's right that any expire
timers regarding publish and notify are 60 seconds instead 3600 as it is
in documentation) . What value should i use for let's say, 100k users
using presence ?

I will configure a separate presence server to check if the problem is
related to presence.

Dani