[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA | Refer scenario not sending SDP

Sam Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:21:51 CEST 2011

Thanks Anca for the explanation, but can you just tell me if what I'm trying
to do here is possible with B2BUA or not? if you are saying that A side
Refer-to header will be read then obviously I need to take care of the
client1 and server1 parameters accordingly.

I've a FreeSwitch as Media-Server to play some IVR to User-A and collect
DTMF.OpenSIPS will be acting as B2BUA for this call.

Once DTMF are collected, Media-Server Refers the call back to OpenSIPS
At OpenSIPS I need to do some accounting on the collected DTMF    (I may
need more than one XML script to get the control back)
If I get OK from AAA then Send INVITE to the DTMF destination
else Send INVITE to Media-Server to play some Message.