[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 1.7.0 - from beta to stable

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 22 19:19:59 CEST 2011

Hi all,

In the last weeks, we received some awesome feedback and support from
the community regarding the success or issues the opensips 1.7.0 beta have.

Also, a lot of work for troubleshooting and fixing was done, is done and
it will be done. Thank you to all people who helped with this - we do
appreciate it!

The future plan is to have OpenSIPS 1.7.0 moved from "beta" to "stable"
on 26th of August.

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"