[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPS vs Kamailio vs SIP-Router

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Aug 19 17:59:23 CEST 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at opensips.org>wrote:

> Mark: No need for flame wars, it's always good to keep the user
>> community in mind.
>>

> I guess the volume of this mailing list and the rich documentation proves
> how important the community is for the OpenSIPS project.

Nick,
To echo a lot of other users who have provided input, I think you'll see a
lot of features, especially core feature are pretty similar amongst the
projects. My decision to stick with OpenSIPs is based on the quality of the
communication amongst  members in the OpenSIPs community and the frequency
and quality of the updates to the project. In general, I'm looking for a
project that regularly squashes bugs, and carefully rolls out features such
that the core "stable" product doesn't become bloated and unstable.

-Brett