[OpenSIPS-Users] Postgres Installation

Thomas Howe ghostofbasho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 22:52:21 CEST 2011

Hi all -

I was wondering if anyone ever saw this in their OpenSips/Postgres
installation: I am unable to add users using opensipsdbctl, but it is able
to read them fine.

On the command line, I'll give it a opensipsctl add aaron aaron

and the error I get back is

INFO: user 'aaron' already exists as alias!

Of course, it doesn't. Our MySql install works fine; apparently the rest of
postgres install works fine as well, but am less sure. Running opensips
version 1.6.4.2 - postgres 8.4.7.  I can successfully run opensipsctl db
commands.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you in advance,
Thomas