[OpenSIPS-Users] loading b2b modules without DB backend

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:17:07 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am using Opensips 1.7 where we can configure the db_mode param for the b2b
modules. The db_mode param works but it still expects the db_url param
defined for the b2b modules.
Is the db_url param required when db_mode is configured as 0?? If the db_url
is not defined I get the following errors and Opensips would not start.

"CRITICAL:b2b_logic:child_init: child_init: database not bound
ERROR:core:init_mod_child: failed to initializing module b2b_logic, rank 8
ERROR:core:main_loop: init_child failed for UDP listener
ERROR:core:init_mod_child: failed to initializing module b2b_logic, rank -1
ERROR:core:start_timer_processes: failed to send status code

If I add the db_url param it starts properly. Can someone let me know if we
can do this without defining the db_url parameter?

Thanks,

--- Jayesh