[OpenSIPS-Users] high process count

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat Apr 30 20:22:59 CEST 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-30 at 14:41 +0000, Vlad Paiu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is strange. You could do
>     scripts/opensipsctl fifo ps
>
> and paste the name of the repeating processes here. You could also choose one of the pids of those stuck processes and attach via gdb :
>      gdb path-to-opensips-binary pid
> and also reply with a backtrace.

gdb it is, the fifo ps command returns the same data despite the fact
that my process table continues to fill and those processes wont die
without a sigkill.  I was trying to avoid that because I was thinking it
was a simple configuration problem but I am now less convinced of that.

--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
website:  http://www.0xdecafbad.com