[OpenSIPS-Users] db_postgres: no private memory left

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Apr 27 13:38:36 CEST 2011

Hi Ryan,

The problem is that the opensips process that does the reload has too
little private memory and the rules  can not be loaded from database.
You should increase the private memory. You do this by editing config.h
file and re-writing the value for PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE, eg:

PKG_MEM_POOL_SIZE 1024*1024*4
  ( it sets 4M of private memory per process)

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer