[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS-CP - Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode()

duane.larson at gmail.com duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:43:33 CEST 2011

I am getting this error with OpenSIPS-CP when I try to log in for the first
time

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::setFetchMode() in
/var/www/opensips-cp/web/db_connect.php on line 31

I saw that someone else in the mailing list had the exact same error and it
was mentioned that the db.ini.php wasn't configured. As far as I know I
followed the installation instructions. I installed all the pear packages
and edited any files that were supposed to be edited. Not sure what's
causing this. I downloaded with svn.