[OpenSIPS-Users] Asynchronous DB queries in OpenSIPS 1.x

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Apr 5 11:42:38 CEST 2011

Hi Dave,

We decided to put the async support in core (the mechanism for "moving"
a query from current process to a DB process) - each DB module will
choose to use or not this async support (like for db_text makes not
sense, db_postgres may have a buitin one, etc)

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 2nd of May 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"