[OpenSIPS-Users] Config include file

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Thu Sep 30 23:45:04 CEST 2010

Sorry for asking an m4 question here, but it kinda relates to getting a
config going for OpenSIPS, and you guys seem to know all about it ;)  I
almost have my test working here, very simple to start:

My m4 file:

define(`_OPENSER_HOST',esyscmd(`curl -s http://checkip.dyndns.org/ | grep -o
"[[:digit:].]\+"'))dnl
advertise_address="_OPENSER_HOST"

But this generates:

advertise_address="67.218.120.85
"

My understanding from reading the m4 page is that dnl should be trimming the
carriage return on the end of the curl response.  But it doesn't appear to
be.  Thoughts?

Thanks

-dg