[OpenSIPS-Users] number comparisons

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 27 17:09:21 CEST 2010

Hi Brett,

There are 2 issues here:

1) converting to numbers as memcache is working only with strings - so
after pulling a value from memcache, use the {s.int} transformation to
use the value as integer and not as a string

2) indeed floats are not supported at all - I suggest "moving the point"
in the float to get an integer ...like usrloc module need to work with Q
value which is 0.0 - 1.0. But it stores in DB as 0 - 10 value to avoid
floats.