[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy duration

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 17:25:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've got a server running OpenSIPS with MediaProxy 2.4.2 and it seems that the duration
in the returned statistics includes early media (e.g. ringing) and therefore isn't ideal for
billing purposes.

This seems to be different from my MediaProxy 1.x installation on an older OpenSER
based box which correctly logs the call from when it was answered, rather than in the
early media / call progress stages.

Any advice anyone can offer would be much appreciated, as at the moment I'm having
to calculate call durations by the INVITE and BYE times in the accounting.

Best Regards,
Ross