[OpenSIPS-Users] [SR-Users] [OT] Any utility to create cool SIP flows in HTML format?

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 15:22:53 CEST 2010

On 22 Sep 2010, at 14:19, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

> However I've already started creating my own application for
> displaying cool SIP flows in HTML. Also note that in my case I don't
> want it to display a real SIP capture.

I've put one together as well that generates a page based on the output
from ngrep - very helpful for diagnostics.

May at some point tidy up the code and release it somewhere but if it'd
be of any use to you then email me offlist and i'll send you a link :)

Ross

--
Ross McKillop
r.mckillop at ossiantelecom.co.uk
www.ossiantelecom.co.uk
Ossian Telecom Limited
Registered in Edinburgh, SC347950 (VAT Reg: 937 4127 15)
Telephone: 0141 501 5000  |   Fax: 0141 280 2820