[OpenSIPS-Users] SEAS connector for external AS

Thomas thomas at cipango.org
Wed Sep 22 11:37:42 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I am the main developer of Cipango (http://www.cipango.org), an Open Source SIP-Servlets Application Server (with HTTP and Diameter support). We have been using OpenSIPS together with Cipango in a couple of projects using plain vanilla SIP proxying from OpenSIPS to Cipango.
We have found out the SEAS connector which allows for a direct connection between SIPS and an external SIP AS. Since we are also adding HA features to Cipango, we were wondering whether this feature could be useful to have a front-end OpenSIPS distributing SIP messages to several SIP AS.

As a starting point, we had a look at the SEAS documentation (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/seas.html). Since it has a few broken links, we were wondering whether this module is still maintained and if it is intended to a be a generic one or mainly intended to weSIP ?

Regards,

Thomas