[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: Load Balancing

Alessandro Gullà alessandro.gulla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:23:02 CEST 2010

I wanna know if it is possible to do Inbound- service LB (as in the slide 9
of the document OpenSIPS
clustering and balancing of media servers) with an Opensips Load balancer
and 2 different destination Opensips node. Cause, with the configuration
files posted in the previous message, i can't do this. Make the change at
the load_balance table, insert the UA sip URI, the inbound call center
works.
Regards