[OpenSIPS-Users] How callcontrol works for prepaid accounting

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Thu Sep 16 12:50:54 CEST 2010

Hi Vishu

Callcontrol will connect to the CDRTool rating engine to get the
balances and maximum session times. Customers and balances need to be
defined in CDRTool. The API is described here  http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/doc/PREPAID.txt

You should also take a look at the rating engine ( http://download.ag-projects.com/CDRTool/doc/RATING.txt)
  as the db scheme used by CDRTool is described there.

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects