[OpenSIPS-Users] Out of mem all of the sudden

k1028 mrprotocols at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:22:08 CEST 2010

All of the sudden yesterday and today my OpenSIPS kept crashing every every
few hours before of out of mem messages. I tried to increase the PKG
4*1024*1024 and SHM to 256 and recompile and still having the same problem.
There is no core dump generated for the crash and there is out of memory for
almost everything  when it happen

Memlog=1
TOTAL:  75693 free fragments = 266358504 free bytes
TOTAL: 136436832 large bytes
TOTAL: 24 overhead