[OpenSIPS-Users] How to upload image or other files to OpenXCAP?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 14 15:49:27 CEST 2010

CheeWii,

XCAP protocol is meant to be used only for specific XML applications where validation of data pushed from a client to the server plays an important role. For instance presence policy data pushed by a client need to be correct in order for the presence server to read and use it, XCAP provides such validation mechanism.

If you want to store arbitrary data on a server, use any other network storage method available, there is not reason to use XCAP.

Regards,
Adrian