[OpenSIPS-Users] Two OpenSIPS one database

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:46:14 CEST 2010

I don't believe its a problem at all.  In fact the reason OpenSIPS can
handle so many users is because of the fact you can spread out the load like
that.  The only issue is if the phones are behind a NAT firewall.  If they
register with Proxy1 and Proxy2 tries to send them a message the NAT
Firewall will not have a translating in its firewall for Proxy2, so it will
be blocked.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Stefano Pisani
<stefano.pisani at omnianet.it>wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible to share the database beteween two opensips?
> I would to use round robin to divide the load on more servers.
>
> Thanks

Duane