[OpenSIPS-Users] b2bua core dump & db truncate

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Oct 26 10:42:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

At startup, the b2b_tables are copied into memory and are truncated,
then the data is updated in the database at an interval controlled by
the update_period parameter ( by default 100 seconds).

As for the core dump, if you are using trunk, can you please update your
code? I just committed a lot of changes in those modules.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro