[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem creating tables for OpenSIPS with PostgreSQL

David Santiago david.santiago at almiralabs.com
Mon Oct 25 14:41:15 CEST 2010

The user I'm the running the script with?  well, I'm executing the script
with my personal user on the server where opensips is installed, while the
database is on a different one...

I have modified the opensipsctlrc to specify different users (rw and ro),
and passwords than those provided by default, but the point is that I do not
have the password of the database server root user. It seems that the script
requires such kind of access to the database in order to create those rw and
ro users, ins't it?