[OpenSIPS-Users] Services management - question about proper module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Oct 22 17:53:44 CEST 2010

Hi Maciej

Maciej Bylica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have anyone tried to use usr_preferences, AVPops to determine the
> service to be fetched by the script?

That is the the proper module for handling generic attribute. Uisng
AVPops module you can load from db, for a certain user, a certain
attribute (via avp_db_load ). You may use different attributes (AVPs)
for different services - like one attreibute to be "URI for permanent
call fwd" other for being "URI for busy redirect".
> Then i am planning to use switch statement to add different prefixes
> before the called number and t_relay to asterisk server to do the
> rest.

keep in mind that certain ops can be done on opensips (like call fwd),
you do not need asterisk.