[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem creating Registrar database for OpenSIPS with PostgreSQL

David Santiago david.santiago at almiralabs.com
Fri Oct 22 15:26:57 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have successfully compiled and installed OpenSIPS 1.6.3 (no tls) with the
PostgreSQL module for an OpenSIPS Registrar testing installation.

I have edited the *opensipsctlrc* file to specify the connection details for
a remote PostgreSQL database server I want to use as the persistence store
for an OpenSIPS Registrar  installation. I have set the hostname, database
name, usernames and passwords.

Nevertheless, when executing the *opensipsdbctl* command, I get the
following error:

-e \E[37;31mERROR: ~./pgpass does not exist, please create this file and
support proper credentials for user postgres.
-e \E[37;31mERROR: Note: you need at least postgresql>= 7.3

Any ideas?

Thx