[OpenSIPS-Users] How to fix Content-Length header?

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Oct 19 15:03:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

Yes, use remove_hf and append_hf from textops module -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/textops.html, and to get
the length use the string transformation s.len
-http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreTran#toc2.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro

PS: Don't post the same question in more places.