[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher failover & re-enabling with probing

thrillerbee thrillerbee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 07:01:47 CEST 2010

I have been able to get the dispatcher module to detect a gw failure and put
it into a probing state & route traffic elsewhere.  However, when the gw
returns (& begins responding to OPTIONS with 200s), dispatcher never puts it
back in the active state.

In fact, I cannot even manually put the server back in the active state with
mi functions.  I can put it in an inactive state, but it returns to probing
if I try to set it to active:

ogw1:~# opensipsctl fifo ds_list
SET_NO:: 1
SET:: 0
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.38 flag=P
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.39 flag=A
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.40 flag=A
ogw1:~# opensipsctl fifo ds_set_state i 0 sip:12.121.80.38
ogw1:~# opensipsctl fifo ds_list
SET_NO:: 1
SET:: 0
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.38 flag=I
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.39 flag=A
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.40 flag=A
ogw1:~# opensipsctl fifo ds_set_state a 0 sip:12.121.80.38
ogw1:~# opensipsctl fifo ds_list
SET_NO:: 1
SET:: 0
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.38 flag=P
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.39 flag=A
        URI:: sip:12.121.80.40 flag=A

Is there some setting that I am missing that allows gateways to transition
from probing to active?

Thanks.