[OpenSIPS-Users] Services management - question about proper module

Maciej Bylica mbsip at gazeta.pl
Thu Oct 14 01:24:02 CEST 2010

Hello.

I am planning to provide opensips with a kind of mechanism to manage
customer services/features like call-forward/VM/follow-me and so on.
It should work in following way: If $rU is provided in subscriber
table then user enabled service name is obtained from some db table.
On the basis of that value opensips should do the magic :)

The question is what kind of module is the best to follow. Is it
AVPops or maybe there is another way to achieve my goal.
What are pros and cons.

Thx in advance,
Maciej.